SimpliVity: A Reflection of the Past Two Years and a $1B Valuation
Well we've hit out of the park with a $1 Billion valuation! I have to say that the ride over the past two years has been a blast. I started in April 2013 as the first Solutions Architect in the Southeast region of the US as employee ~65 and am now part of an ever growing team of around 400+ globally. It has been a lot of hard work and sacrifice by everyone on the team (and our families) but it has been truly worth it. SimpliVity has become the fastest growing infrastructure company in recent memory by setting a record of hitting a $1B valuation in just 23 months of shipping product. It truly is mind blowing when you think about it.
Here are some stats for you:
- SimpliVity raised $175M of capital in our Series D round of venture financing
- Venture funding now totals $276M
- Waypoint Capital, first aSimpliVity customer, led the round
- They saw tremendous business value in the SimpliVity solution and believed it is technologically superior and years ahead of others in the market.
- Waypoint runs all five of it's data centers (including DR) and 100% of IT on SimpliVity
- Check out the video and case study
- SimpliVity saw record growth in 2014 (and it has continued in 2015)
- 500% revenue growth y/y
- Massive global expansion with 50 resellers in 50 countries and employees in 18 countries
- More than 50% of sales outside of the US
- 270% y/y growth in employees worldwide
The job isn't over yet. We will keep innovating and providing great solutions that our customers truly get business value from. We will always strive for extreme customer satisfaction in everything we do. And we will continue to "Simplify IT" for our partners and end users and help them provide excellent service to their end users.
Here are some links to the press release, case study, etc.Openings
Send me an email if you have any questions.